Friday, March 25, 2005

"Just A Kiss And Then We Break The Spell"

Sometimes you're talking to your best friend online and she mentions something like that her lips hurt, but her Blistex is downstairs and too far away to get. That would be an opportune moment to say something witty like, "Stop kissing boys." At those times, it is a good idea to make sure that you're not talking to someone else online at the same time and that you don't accidentally send it to the other person, who has not and will not ever kiss a boy in his life.

That's my story.

4 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

There are 73,000 kinds of fungus,they lack chlorophyll so can't be green.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Such a funny story.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You get to have a different age than me for 20 days. Today had better be special for you.

12:46 PM  
Blogger GreenLantern said...

Well, it could have been worse, I suppose.

You could have told him to go kiss something else, like I tell all the people that piss me off on the freeway.

But that's just me.

Damn old people.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I'm being me. Just to let everyone know. Look at me! Um, yeah. Utah killed me. The end.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home