Saturday, March 12, 2005

"Prepare for Domination"

I hate when I mean to update my blog but things keep getting in the way. Here's a catalog of the events that have kept me from posting for the past few days....

Napping on the grass under some fluffy cumulus humilus. It's a hard life I lead, I know. All the nice spring air playing over my skin as I drift off.... And yes, I know the technical name for those clouds you sometimes see on really nice days. One of the great tragedies of my life is that BYU has no program for meteorology.

Seeing Suburban Legends. The East doesn't know what ska is. That's usually what I use to comfort myself when flying back to Utah. And ska + cool people + Jennifer punching a guy in the face = so goood.

Getting myself involved in a fight. I know you don't always read this, pansy boy, but bring it. Like I informed Mike, I'll have you crying three minutes in.

Eating a very extended lunch with That Wussell Kid. He's in DanceSport and needed to tell me all about his latin pants. Sorry, guys, but he's learning the paso doble which means he automatically ranks higher than any of you.

Birthday celebrations. Everyone's having a birthday! March is a crazy time for it. I'm not even going to go into what that implies, I'll just wish a happy birthday to Bart and mention that without Sam organizing everything, we'd be boring, boring, hungry people.

Hockey. Until Carl stole my stick like a parasite (picture some hand motions here... Char can vouch for their awesomeness). Jerk. And then he assaulted me and tried to tell me I'm stronger than he is. Kid was stoned. That's what taking pain medication will do to you, which is why I always avoid it.

Craving a pedicure. Never let your best friend talk you into getting one. Because once you get one, nothing is ever the same. You'll always want your toes to look that good. Maybe Becca will go get another one with me. I definitely owe her some hang outage.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

Do you know you are selling "get pregnant fast pills"

5:02 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

Okay, my comments:

Suburban Legends: I am now your personal trainer. Yessss! Take that, A.W., and thank you, Will.

Wussell Kid: Paso doble?? So goood! Oh, I am jealous of the girls that get to dance with him.

Birthdays: March is so gooood! Let's not go to WAL*MART this year and let's NOT let Jennifer get all miffed about a certain girl named Brooklin. But, the cupcakes were nice.

I'm a little disappointed that "Steve kicking our door in and breaking the trim boards." didn't make it onto the list. Heh heh...John and I gave him such a hard time last night. He was really sorry. Heh...he SO owes us.

6:46 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Baltazar: Yes.

Jennifer: A.W.?? Hahaha!

And no going to Wal*Mart looking for paint swatches at one in the morning. We all know where that leads, and it's not a pretty path.

I like our door better when it doesn't lock because it's been kicked in. I was looking forward to making a sign that said, "Don't come in or you'll be raped" to keep the criminals and home teachers away.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home