Sunday, March 27, 2005

"Sorry I'm Late, I Was Out Spoiling My Liver"

Who plays Truth or Dare? Seriously, who? I've been asking myself that for a while. I spent so long dwelling ont he question that I decided to resolve it by trying a game of it myself with two of my friends, perhaps unlocking the key to the allure of the game in the process.

It didn't work.

Apparently none of us are very good at the game. Either that, or it's a dumb game. Anyone who can clue me in on what I'm missing, feel free. But until then, I'll be asking myself, "Who PLAYS that???"

In additional news, ... okay, it's been an hour, and I haven't thought of anything additional. I might be lying about the hour thing, but you'll never know. I'll just close with a thought contributed by Rachael: "He's not naked if you can't see his penis." BYU and its controversies... gotta love the place.

4 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

who needs truth or dare,malevelent creeps who need a starting point

10:49 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

How so?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

starting point to get malevelent

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home