Tuesday, March 29, 2005

"You Are My Only One"

This has never happened to me before. This writing of an awesome post and this suckiness of the internet. It's a shame, because it was some of my finest work in a while. I have a policy, though, that stems from the fact that you can never write it as well the second time. I won't even touch what I had written before.

The only things I remember are the opening line that read "I'm far better than you could ever believe me to be" and the offer to take responsiblity for all your problems. Just toss them off in my comments section, and I'll take the blame.

It was snowing as I walked home tonight. I contemplated not coming back. For a long time, actually. I don't really know why I did, but I assume it has something to do with my superego.

Everyone should call my phone and listen to my voice recording telling you to leave a message. Do it soon, because I'm going to change it shortly. I have no idea to what; any hints regarding this would also be appreciated. Maybe something like, "If you actually leave me one, make sure that it's urgent or that I like you." One of these days, I'll be strong enough to just stop checking altogether.

6 Comments:

Blogger juxtaposer said...

Sweet Hitler's handbag, why did this one have no problems? This post is awful. No one should even read this. Why could not the well-written one I enjoyed be saved? I'll get you yet, OTC!!!

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the phone said WOOOOOEEEEE and I think it was off key too

8:18 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

That happened to me once. I freaked out and tried to retype my original post but clearly it sucked. Only I suppose my internet isn't as sucky as yours because when I posted, it posted the original.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

You changed your voicemail message before I called. Sucks to be me.

3:03 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I assure you I did not. You still have time.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Uh, well I called it this morning. I heard it then...

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home