Monday, April 25, 2005

"Don't Erase The Part Of You That's Responsible For Your Will"

Just a few things.

NOTE. Working out is great, but needing to stop every ten - twenty minutes so I can eat to prevent collapse isn't so great.

NOTE. Thirteen hours of sleep in the last eighty-eight. Go me. Whoever said that summer is relaxing?

NOTE. Parents work far better from a distance of 2,000 miles. That way, they can't see your flaws or how many times you try to go back to sleep after you've been called.

NOTE. Toulouse-Lautrec? Garbage.

NOTE. I think I'm getting Keely's Terrible Sickness. If that should be the case, I will all of my earthly possessions to whomever was the last person I put in charge of that kinda nonsense. I think a fight to the death would be fairly awesome.

NOTE. I am craving fresh fruit. I am continually craving it, and there seems to be none in the house, except for the nasty apples my dad thinks are good. They're not, Dad, it's all about the gala.

NOTE. Showering regularly is overrated.

NOTE. If I neither answer your calls nor return them, the answer is NOT to call me nine times in two days.

NOTE. It's Passover. Were I Jewish, I'd be making matza and enjoying the goodness right now. I'm not Jewish. I hope you can understand where I'm going with that.

NOTE. Pancakes under the stars is a great idea.

NOTE. You should come visit me, so I don't get bored and lonely. Yeah, especially you.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize to the ten billionth (and then some) degree if I made you sick. I am a horrible person if such is the case. I give you free reign to curse me in any way, but ask that you please avoid any future generations, and my future husband, if there is one. :) Oh, and on a side note, Luden's are the best cough drops, and tylenol cold and sinus is the best if it gets unbearable...y'know.. just in case I am a horrible, cursed person.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mama Luce said...

ooops.. that was me, it didn't log me in for some reason.. sorry.. :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Hahaha, curses remind me of a Fall Out Boy song, and I'm not going to curse you that way, even though I love ya. I don't kiss girls. Just a policy of mine. Aaaand I don't put chemicals into my body. Ever. Kinda like Art on that one. But thanks anyway :-)

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not that I like rotten apples or 4 day leftovers but I hate to see food go to waste and my spoiled children won't touch the stuff. So, to set the proper example, I eat it - and I am still as good-looking as ever - so it doesn't hurt you. (Especially when you hide the good stuff on them. Kids are sooo dumb. hehehe)

12:30 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:03 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

I happen to like Toulouse-Lautrec. But, Van Gogh and Monet are both better.

The Met rocks.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home