Thursday, April 28, 2005

"Running All The Time, Running To The Future"

I think I'm a masochist. In fact, I'm fairly certain I am. Ya see, I started out this week just kinda naturally stiff from whatev, added on to the top of that a new running regime (and I haven't run in quite a long time), threw myself into helping on a home renovation project, and a few other things that have caused my muscles to stiffen up while I sleep. I'm looking forward to actually increasing that, because the pain makes me feel alive.

In addition to all of that, the summer is here, and that means wakeboarding, which ALSO means falling, which, fairly more often than would be ideal for the faint-of-heart, means slamming into the water at 25 mph, or something crazy like that.

Sprinkle that with a healthy dose of obsession and pushing myself harder than I maybe should, and it'll be an awesome summer. I'll need a masseuse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

how much do you run?
M refers to S

3:56 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

As much as I feel like.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home