Sunday, July 24, 2005

My Innate Curiosity Gets The Best Of Me, And I Beg For Help

You know you're good when it's absolutely pitch-black in your kitchen and you still manage to set the microwave to reheat your macaroni and cheese for a minute, without being able to see what the buttons say, or even where said buttons are, at all.

You also know you're good when you can manage to dress yourself in under ten minutes, flying out the door and looking almost fabulous, without waking up first.

And when you can manage to hold a phone conversation and various other IM conversations, not all of them in English, and some of them with some very distraught people, dispensing much-needed advice from your rather shallow pool of young wisdom? Yep, good.

I'm good, people. But I'm admitting defeat: I have no idea what "marthmama" means, and my only clues are that it's ungoogleable (trust me, I've tried, and I cannot believe that Google is letting me down), and it might be (read: is) from a play. Help?

4 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

help has arived--marthmama is marthas cellmate in prison help number 2 narru the whales mother

9:21 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

What does that mean?

10:51 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

If Google has failed you, it might as well be dead.

7:48 AM  
Blogger tuesday said...

Microwaving in the dark? Awesome.

Looking almost fabulous? So freaking fantastc. I'm envious. In that situation, I usually fly looking almost presentable.

You're good. Very good.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home