Saturday, April 15, 2006

Summer, You'd Better Be Ready For Me

I got up early this morning so I could get to Kinko's and ship six boxes full of my possessions back home. I spent a lot of last night going through my stuff and throwing it out, because I just didn't have the room. I had to toss out books; I was a little devastated and definitely wanting to curl up and not try to get my entire life stuffed into a few worthless pieces of cardboard (that they charged me $15 for, I might add).

Then this afternoon, my roommate and I went to the mall to buy some stuff. (Duh. I'm not one of those people who just go to the mall for fun.) I remembered why shopping usually stresses me out: they have nothing I want in my size. I see something I really like and go to try to find it in my size, and whoops, maybe if I gained forty pounds. Maybe.

I also realized that I have the worst tan line ever invented, and that I seriously need to reshape my legs -- but my running shoes were in one of those six boxes I sent back to Maryland, so I won't be doing any reshaping any time soon.

Summetime, summertime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home