Monday, October 23, 2006

I Can Be Scary For A Petite Blonde Girl, Kinda

Here is why dying would be bad for me:

No more physical body.

I could not throw things, smash things, pull my hair, scream, tumble down on the floor, weep, jump up and down in a frenzy, slam doors, or tear paper into tiny bits. I would be reduced to my bitter thoughts, and how wildly they would escalate without a physical release I do not know.

But I am not built for this type of confinement. I know, I know, I should learn to bridle all my passions, etc. But. I would much rather act like a 14-year-old. I'm being serious. Given the choice between learning moderation and balance and tranquility, or raging with all the juvenile passion of a hormonal child, I would pick the latter--because oh, what a glorious display of emotion. Oh how far away I am from ever being at the point of contentment with anything, and therefore being okay with heaven, ever.

But at least I'm interesting. And at least I'm aware of what I should be doing. And I haven't actually thrown one thing, except for maybe knocking my purse off of a table just a little.

3 Comments:

Blogger GreenLantern said...

Be Careful, Young Padawan.

Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering. -Yoda.

Basicly, extreme emotions=bad. I hear they can lead to the Dark Side.

Or Milwaukee. Not sure which.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

pfoc

3:14 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I would make a terrible Jedi. I always knew that, from the time I was very little.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home