Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fo Rizzle

I made ghost brownies today (if you don't know what that means, you're clearly not loved enough to be the recipient of said ghost brownies), and I thought I'd bring some to a friend of mine to celebrate his pretty okayness. I was told that ghost brownies aren't suitable to a pretty okayness celebration, but who am I to listen?

So I brought the brownies into his place of business, which happens to be the computer store across the street from my apartment, and we chatted a bit. And then I was kicked out. KICKED OUT of DMD Computers.

I am so beyond awesome, do not even try to keep up with me. ALl you suckers who think that getting kicked out of Wal-Mart is hot stuff, you are small fry, and I'm playin' in the big leagues.

Also, Jeremy is (please please please) coming to SVU because it's beautiful and the East Coast and I'm here and we can go on adventures together.

2 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

I got kicked out of a birthday party once because the girl whose birthday it was thought I was flirting with her roommate and she didn't like that so she tricked her other roommate into getting rid of me.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

what is the connection between ghost brownies and attention defficet disorder?

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home