Thursday, October 12, 2006

If Internet Hearts Were Golden Stars

Matt: I'm going to Shenanigans* now.
Me: But Matt, what will I do without you?
Matt: You're a woman.... Knit something.

You see why I cannot hang out with Art and Matt and JJ? This is how it is, all the time. Except I'm usually throwing in suggestions about killing all girls with pens/forks. (Sometimes I get confused, and I mean to say pens, but I say forks instead, for some odd yet unknown reason.)

Ahh, the <3 I hold for these boys.

Also: I've officially picked my ward enemy, and boy is it a doozy. She may have actually, quite literally, moved me to profanity today. Don't judge me until you've met her, and faced her onslaught of ignorant, insipid, mean-spirited drivel.



* a university comedy club

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

Dear Liz,
I still read your blog, and I still find it interesting.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home