Monday, November 06, 2006

Off Topic Again

Things I Said Out Loud Instead of Researching for My Big Philosophy Paper:

"My hair is orange."

"You don't get to decide who I vote for."

"I really want some pizza. And a boy to make out with."

"I'm only going to take a half-hour break."

"Can we get some pizza?"

"No, seriously guys, I want pizza so bad."

"I'm never going to sleep ever again."

"Ooh, I'm going to go Febreze my car."

"I'M BORED."

"Why is it just not possible for me to have pizza right now?"



In my defense, It's 1:30 in the morning, and I've been reading straight philosophy since 6:30 p.m. (except for that half-hour break which maybe um turned into an hour-long break) and it will continue on like this all night long, for the third night in a row.

Oh, and did I mention that I lost three hours' worth of notes this morning when the power went out?

So I'm entitled to be off-topic once in a while. And Jaela made me pizza rolls, so I got my pizza in the end :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I don't know you, but I think we live parallel lives. I'm pretty sure I said all of those exact things while also avoiding some looming task.

4:01 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Oh, Uptown Girl. You just made me feel so much better about my weird self. I'm glad someone else knows what it's like.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home