Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Your Young Men Shall Dream Dreams

I had a dream last night that I was back in Utah, surrounded by everyone. I was chilling on Jennifer's floor, and all my old friends were there, talking and laughing with me about everything.

And then Jennifer looked at me and she said, You're different. Somehow. Lighter and happier.

I woke up and realized I am different. Somehow. Lighter and happier.

But I'd love to be in Utah surrounded by all my old friends. If only I could take all of my new friends with me, too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon, baby, soon, soon I will leave this arid land, get back east where I belong, well, let's cut to the chase - I'VE BEEN REALLY TRYING, TRYING TO HOLD BACK THESE FEELINGS FOR SOOOO LONG! But if YOU feel LIKE I DOO, Come on, OH! Come on! Let's get it on!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Road Trip!!!!

11:26 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Dallan, I literally laughed out loud for two consecutive minutes when I saw your URL.

I need more of you. Oh so much more.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home