Friday, March 30, 2007

Falling In Love Again

What have you been doing this past week? Because this is what I have been up to:



Jealous yet? His name is Eliot (after T.S., the poet who created the poems that Cats is based on); he's about six weeks old; and he is the result of a convenient birthday present from a coworker who couldn't keep him anymore. I never expected my roommates to agree to him, but oh they did. Who could resist?







I panicked the day after I got him when I realized I'd just signed on for a 16-18 year commitment; but then he curled up on my pillow next to my face and I watched him drinking me in, and I thought, hey, sixteen years of this isn't a bad thing.

The downside? He wakes up several times a night wanting to play, so he entertains himself by chewing on my fingers. Ah, kittens.

<3

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

Is that a fine old hardwood floor built in 1840 some pioneer with am az ?

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this will make it MUCH harder for us to get married

7:49 PM  
Blogger PeterK said...

Aw. He's cute. Turns out the thing I wanted to talk to you about was an April Fool's day prank... : /
So now I'm going to kill Matt for making out in front of us for no reason and freaking everyone out...

10:13 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Who is Matt making out with??

And Dallan, I mean Marvin, we can always give kitty-licious to Art. He adores cats.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home