Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Life Changes

I've been trying for a couple weeks now to switch jobs to a more lucrative career (trust me, they do not pay me enough to deal with hick psychos all day, while I slowly feel my intelligence dribbling out and messing up the floor I just spent 45 minutes mopping), but there have been a few hangups.

Until last night Art looked at me and told me I could just work at Domino's, no hassle, making pizza, for $8/hour. SOLD.

I think I'm going to wait until the end of the semester, though to make the switch. That gives me enough time to fulfill the standard two weeks of notice that they certainly don't deserve and buy myself some khaki pants.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Corith Malin said...

Haha. I figured you were going to tell me you were getting married. ;-)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

Start a Hedge Fund..They make fifty million a year!

6:06 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

You'd definitely know before I announced it on a blog.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home