Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Managerial Drama

Why is it that when I turn someone down, they all of a sudden get real shady with me? I mean, I don't care if they stop going out of their way to do nice things to me; that's understandable. But don't clock me out of work half an hour before I actually leave because you're a child and you're pissed at me.

I guess I just don't understand the male psyche. Or the human psyche. I guess I'm cool enough to date, but not a cool person independent of that? Whatever, I just file that under "Doesn't Respect Me," and I HATE people who don't respect me.

My solution? Get him into an intellectual conversation where he's in waaaay over his head and completely eviscerate him. You don't wanna respect me out of basic human decency, fine; I'll MAKE you respect me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

If you were in Md the landload would have to pay for it -- every year

11:52 PM  
Blogger Mooney said...

You're so hot when on the verge of an evisceration...

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home