Friday, June 15, 2007

Pwned Indeed, Ladies and Gentlemen

So I just ground some Emerald Weapon into the cold, watery pavement. EAT THAT, FINAL FANTASY VII. Granted, I only caved and demolished said fishy beast after repeated failed attempts to vanquish Ruby Weapon - and to get THAT emotionally invested, and to be SO sure of victory each time, and to get SO, SO close to the, what, two point four quatrillion hitpoints that Red Beasty has, and EACH TIME to fail, well, there was some moping and some couch draping after each failure.

But not this time. No, there was much arm pumping and checking and re-checking the screen because, seriously? I could not just have won. No, I believed such grand things to be incredibly beyond me. Art made me go to the t.v. and turn up the sound, and then I just sat there and WATCHED. Watched and counted and heard and FELT each and every experience point drain into my characters. Such happy little sounds.

And then I ate a rainbow chip cookie, watched The Office, and went back to scavenging up maps for World of Warcraft.

Rainbow chips ftw!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

I'm going to see Nancy Drew today = she's 16

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have my Office season 1 don't you?

3:08 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Yes. Well, it's in the apartment. And I'm the only one in the apartment.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home