Saturday, December 29, 2007

Oh, And:

This is my new favorite song.



It's called "Still Alive," by Jonathan Coulton, and it's the ending credits song to the video game Portal. Two things to note - 1. This was definitely the year for the Jonathans out there, and 2. I have no idea how MLA would punctuate a video game title. MLA, this matter needs to be addressed, and quickly. When I go back to school, you KNOW I will need this for several varied papers on intelligent subjects. That's just how I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice Carback said...

That's an awesome song.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Apparently the APA format is:

Portal [Computer Software]. (2007). Valve.

Got that from http://www.noodletools.com/kb/index.php?article=49

Dunno what MLA would be though...

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home