Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rubber Ducky, You're The One

I love feeling clean. If my face is washed and bright, my hair clean, my teeth brushed, my lips chapstick'd, my skin lotioned, my deodorant applied, and my clothes fresh and neat, I feel like I can endure anything. Absolutely anything. Bring it on, I say! I am feeling completely up for it! Nothing can get me discouraged!

And truly, nothing can. It's why shaving my legs is an automatic mood fixer for me. I feel neat, capable, and pretty. The perfect mix for world conquering, I say.

But deprive me of that shower, and I get weird. It's a lot like being in a bad relationship. Well, maybe not really a bad one, I have miniscule-to-zero experience with those. Just a boring relationship. You start feeling caged and frantic, and it always ends in tears.

And then you just feel more disgusting and unappealing, and terribly unspeakable things can happen then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home