Saturday, October 16, 2004

"It'll be Italy"

Nicholas Grahm Baker. My Favorite Person Ever. So I declared him in the summer of this year, and so he remains. Why? Let me tell you.

Reasons Why I Love Me Some Nick:
-he introduced me to The Spill Canvas
-he introduced me to Copeland
-the number of truly aweso bands he has introduced me to is really, really quite large, so I'll just say he introduces me to cool music. That I adore.
-he is eloquent
-he allowed me to convince him to get a blog
-he knows what I'm talking about when I say "aha!"
-he's one of The Guys
-he takes beautiful pictures
-he is quite the artiste
-he's really sweet
-I'm his favorite Dickens fan
-he has this hat, and I like to wear it sideways
-his town cannot spell their name properly
-I like saying Nicholas
-his little brother is adorable
-he has a warm laugh
-he asks me to spell check things
-he knows how to use a thesaurus
-his love for Italy
-when my heart is hurting, he recommends Halifax "Broken Glass Syndrome"
-he wears sandals all the time
-he is in a movie that BYU made with a Very Cool Shirt
-he made up new words to "If You Could Hie to Kolob": "If you could spike to Spica..."

I'll miss you, Nick. Have fun in Italy wherever it is you'll be going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home