Wednesday, October 20, 2004

"Time and Time Again"

I'm happy even when analyzing John Donne. Just because I can expound upon imagery.

Apparently, I'm still Catholic. And for those of you who didn't attend Mass on Sunday, it was very liturgic. Matt didn't even know what that meant, so all the more fun. I've decided to switch seats permanently in orchestra. Yes, I like sitting up front, but I like goofing off more, and were I sitting up front, I would've missed Jennifer's attempt to kill Matt with her bow.

And happy birthday Jennifer.

I ran to get to orchestra today. I should've probably left earlier, but I didn't. You know how life goes. You think, "This week will be the week. I won't lock myself out of the apartment or fall asleep or be attacked by a Bush Man. I will get to orchestra on time." And then you realize that you're crazy, and there are a lot of things that are far more important than getting the (flat) A from the oboist.

This muffin has a strange aftertaste. Now I need to eat another one. To clear the aftertaste. This is why I don't drink.

3 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

#1 ---Mass?
#2 ---Bush man? As in a George W. operative? or an aborigine?
#3 ---Ewww. Muffins. Not a fan. I prefer processed pastries like Dolly Madison Nutty Bars or Hostess Cupcakes . . . :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm confused about the mass thing too. Also, what instrument do you play?

11:46 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I play the viola. Well, both the violin and the viola, but just the viola here.

As for the Mass thing... last week in orchestra, my stand partner declared me to be Catholic. Because I'm from Maryland. I think. And now it's gotten to be a joke between us. I told you the post wasn't well-written.

The Bush Man... more of my fantasizing. They warned us in Relief Society about some kinda crazy Bush Man who attacked people or something. It seemed like a good idea.

And english muffins are so good. Especially toasted with peanut butter and jelly. You can keep your artificially-flavored, carcinogenic, Hostess fluff.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home