Friday, October 22, 2004

"Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid"

I don't know what to say. I've been struggling to find the words all day. I'm sorry, I just can't... you know how something is so precious to you, you want to share it with others in exactly the right way, and you want to see the wonder and the beauty that you see, and you agonize over how to show them? This is how I feel. And making a list won't help. Lists are fun diversions. My task was not to make a list. My task was to introduce another character in the play of my life. Only I can't. Not yet. I haven't figured out how. So those of you wily enough will read over my other posts, and maybe even catch glimpses. Snatches. I hope you do. Because it's there, in almost every post. I know, I reread them all, looking to see if it was true, if I really HAD left out one of the main players. The answer is, I haven't. Please forgive me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

I knew it was there. But maybe that's because I know how your mind works. Sometimes. This is why I'm glad you don't play poker with us. I have a great poker face but it doesn't work so well when you know what I'm thinking just by looking at me.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home