Friday, December 17, 2004

"I'm Making Plans...But Have They Come Unglued?"

So, this week. I'm almost starting to believe that I'm magical. Wait, correct that, I AM magical. No way could I have pulled off half the things I did if I didn't have the aid of some type of superpower or perhaps a clone. Interesting that I could still feel like such a stump, but I'm very much used to that feeling.

On the other hand, I am so very unmagical. First, I do not have a lightning-shaped scar on my forehead, which is one of the great tragedies of my life. Second, magical people do not need to take pages of notes to remind them of things like who to tell what when and how. Third, I am still in Utah, and if I were really magical, that would just not be. Fourth, I want some fudge really, really badly, and I am ordering it to appear, and nothing is happening.

Fifth, was I just counting? Oh, yes. Yes I was.

P.S. I am not kidding about the fudge.

4 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

If I had magical powers I'd make fudge go away. Particularly that portion that makes its way into my love-handles...

Oh, and another thing... you're just TOO magical, Liz, regardless of your memory, despite your ruinous location, lack of lightning-shaped scar on your forehead, or your fumbling after fudge. Just my wacky opinion...

2:27 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Who votes me to be magical? And who votes me to be not?

12:00 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Didn't you make the fudge appear? And I'm the one with magical powers. But I gave you some. So you are magical.

12:09 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I DID make fudge appear, and it was so cool. Fear me!! I can also see the future, and I predict Rachael will run into a wall in five minutes. Also, I am starting to really believe in the Liz Factor. It all comes down to the Favorite Pants. They never fail.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home