Thursday, January 06, 2005

"Where Green Frogs Are Having Fun"

Three things.

One. It has come to my attention that the code for my template is not viewed the same by Internet Explorer as it is by Firefox. This means everyone out there who still uses IE (and I cannot think of a single reason you would) needs to switch so you can view my blog in all its proper glory.

Two. Just because you don't get what you want doesn't mean life isn't fair.

Three. This semester is already crammed full of homework, and I was planning my schedule out very carefully in my head tonight, making sure I would be able to fit all my work in, sadly conceding to the fact that I'll still have a lot to do on Saturday. This being the first week of the semester, I've come back to my old friends, but no movies are playing at the International Cinema and I don't really know anyone else, so I didn't have any big weekend plans. And then I made the mistake of walking home from the library. The Liz Factor strikes again. I think my red hat has magical powers too, if anyone should like to borrow it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I'd like a turn with the red hat... Red is even my color...

3:54 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I am a devout ie person. But whenever I look at your blog i will ues ffox

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home