Wednesday, January 05, 2005

KRISTIN, WHERE ARE YOU?!

I have good ideas usually. Some pretty amazing ones sometimes, even. And I maintain that cardboard cars are really very fun. Some people should just not fall asleep while planning is going on and expect to like everything.

But then. But then, I get terrible ideas, ideas that should never, ever cross my mind. Samantha crossed my mind. Oh, yes. And Kristin is asleep and lets these ideas float in and out willy-nilly, free as the donut Rachael wanted.

On the other hand, my Bible as Literature professor thought Maryland was Maine today, so maybe this is just a post-trauma aftershock.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Free donuts are ALWAYS good! And Bible as Lit...ew. If you were here we could go to Kristin's house, throw rocks at her window so that Megan wakes up and lets us in. The I would laugh while you and Megan sang "come little Kristin, let us kill you" in Kristin's ear until she wakes up screaming. Why are you in UTAH!?

2:31 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

The plan is to catch a late flight on Friday. You know how I love rolling down hills.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm not sure if I approve of this use of my name for the opposite gender... I mean, people always think I'm a boy because of my nickname, but this is different...

You guys came up with it before you met me though. I'll just ignore you if you say my full name and assume you're talking about someone else.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

hi, i came across your blog because i like The Lyndsay Diaries too. I just bought their new EP off eBay. can't wait to hear it. cheers, steve

3:23 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Welcome, Steve! I always enjoy people who have good taste in music.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home