Wednesday, March 02, 2005

"With The Sun On Your Face, All These Worries Will Soon Disappear"

I've been going to bed earlier and waking up feeling (mostly) relaxed these past few days, and the change is brilliant. If I could only remember to eat three meals a day, every day, I think I'd start to officially feel normal.

Letting my body tell me when to sleep, though, might not be the best plan, because I might fall asleep in apartment 13, and I might be woken up by someone breathing on my face, their own just inches away from mine. If that were to happen, I might freak out or something. And if that were to happen a second time, I might kill the perpetrator. I'm just sayin'.

I'm just glorying in the nice weather that we've been getting. I'm sad that I can't play in all the snow that everyone back home has been getting, but sitting outside with a nice breeze playing in your hair and the sun warming your back is really kinda nice. March is a nice month, and March babies are really the best kind. Not that I'm biased or anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Haha... But when you were lying there, looking beautiful as always, almost like Sleeping Beauty, in the perfect position for a prince to come wake you up with a kiss... I couldn't help but suggest it. I knew he'd act on it though, so sorry about that.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home