Thursday, February 17, 2005

"Bliss is Far Away, North is Calling"

I don't have time for this, but you know what? Screw you all. I did this a while ago and saved it for an occasion such as this.

Pick your birth month and cross (strike) out what doesn't apply to you.

MARCH:
Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.

6 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

i find sept.many shades of grey ,not at all black and white like strike out or not wood imply

7:24 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

My favorite part of this post is the "screw you all" part. It amuses me every time. I wish everyone could be as amused by themselves as I am by me. That would make the world a better place.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Ya, I like that part, too, which is why I quoted you in my blog. I love that you are naturally honest. And that you don't love home decor... Ha, how random.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

SCREW --has about 20 definition's in the dictionary

5:00 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Apparently just thinking about sex makes me sick, so get your minds out of the gutter when considering those definitions.

And even if that's not true, get your minds out of the gutter anyway.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home