Wednesday, February 23, 2005

"So Close To Perfect"

Just to catch up on some things....

I. Why I love talking to Rachael:

Rach: That could buy you a plane ticket.
Me: It so could.
Rach: Mmm... you want to? Like, seriously?
Rach: We'll run to Canada.
Me: I won't go to that communist country.
Me: Besides, Canada's the first place they'll look.
Rach: Cuba?
Rach: We'll swim.
Me: You just want to have endless sex on the sand with a mutant communist boy.
Rach: Yep, you have me figured out.

Interesting that both her choices should involve communism. And red IS her color. My eyes are narrowed suspiciously in your general direction, Miss Rachael.

II. Why I love being friends with Clayton:

When he finds out I'm ill and probably dying, he goes to Del Taco and brings me too many tacos to eat, plus a bajizillidecahillion Del Scorcho hot sauce packets. It was the nicest end to a bad ish day ever invented. Also, he assures me that drinking the hot sauce is a cure for cancer, which I have. What he doesn't know is that the medical experts (namely, me talking to Jennifer in logic class) have concluding that I'm dying of tuberculosis.

III. Why I love evenings spent at 13:

"The Book of Mormon Movie" on DVD. Need I say more? Brady and Bart selected the best parts for our viewing pleasure.

Also, Charlotte piling the thousands of thousands of Del Scorcho packets into a tower on the carpet.

Also, all the times I laughed til I could not breathe.

Also, the fact that I owe ice cream without having kissed a boy. Though Joe offered to before FHE so I wouldn't have to cough up without the benefits. How thoughtful of him....

And that's what's up. So now you can ask me more creative questions when you greet me, like "How do you like your steak done?" or "What makes the sky blue" or even "How many fingers am I holding up?" I wonder how many ways I can answer that last one sans numbers.

5 Comments:

Blogger juxtaposer said...

I can pretend, but I'm wondering what you'll need me/him for, and I'm thinking it's probably a no.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Taylor Hellewell said...

What about an escapist? I'm not really an "ist/ism" person. I typically hate parameters, most of all the political kind.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

communism sex is hot. it's passionately red and it's hot.

9:30 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

I should've never let you watch that movie a second time. Next time, Corn gets to choose the movies we watch. And The Pig gets veto power.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home