Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hey Madeline, You Sure Look Fine

To quote Ben Harper, "If you're gonna live, then live it up." That's why I don't even feel bad about not writing a single word of the thousands that are due early next week today. Instead, I cleaned for a few hours, threw my window open to the rain, cranked the heat up, danced, watched "The Matrix" with my roommate, solved the curse of Blackmoor Manor, ate five million pieces of pizza and breadsticks, learned about Selena, cried (that's right, I admitted it, there were tears), had too much fun with my pants, stole another boy's heart (don't feel bad for him, he was some schmuck in a BMW), passed up a kissing booth opportunity, and rocked out to Jack's Mannequin.

When my conscience gets back from her snorkeling trip in the Caribbean, I am going to regret today so much. But for now, it's just a holiday from real.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

LIZ in WONDERLAND thats what it sounds like

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home