Monday, May 08, 2006

At Least My Hair Can't Fall Out, Right?

Isn't stress great? I've been experiencing it in varying degrees the last few days, and I've decided that I would like to be seven years old again, thank you very much. My biggest worry of that age was that I accidentally colored outside of the line on a school coloring assignment (yes, I was THAT kind of child) or that I didn't get to read enough during class and I was disappointed, or something. I loved being seven; or at least, I love it now.

The thing is, I know I have no room to complain. I could list off, right now, ten people I personally know whose lives are far more stressful than mine. That doesn't matter so much when I'm sitting in a corner, worrying myself (literally) sick, though. I just hope a few things go my way and my stress level changes for the better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was little again, too. All I ever had to worry about was who I sat by at lunch.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home