Friday, April 21, 2006

I Know You Will All Hate Me, But...

...finals week is too easy. And too long. I want a challenge that will make my cry in frustration right before I come up with the answer that blows the professor's mind (that, or the answer that blasphemes so badly I pack my bags and wait for them to come in the night and toss me out in the desert to go live with jackrabbits and sand cats). Instead, I'm left crying in boredom because neither of my majors require too much studying, just general awesomeness, and I can do that while sleeping. (I can. Ask my roommate. I did last night, and she said that I manage to sleep in such strange, awkward positions that she fears for me. Or thinks I need to be exorcised.)

If anyone has any suggestions of things to do to keep myself entertained...well, I've probably already done it, but feel free to toss some ideas my way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

Go see American Dreamzzz it's super colussel...

4:12 PM  
Blogger AlieMalie said...

hmm ... attempt to complete your final exams by standing in a hand stand and writing holding your pen/pencil with your mouth.

challenging enough? i expect pictures and a results update!

:)
AM

4:43 PM  
Blogger Corith Malin said...

masterbate.

9:36 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

I don't recall saying anything about exorcism.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home