Thursday, April 20, 2006

I Wish I Had More Important Things To Write About, But I Don't

I had ice cream for breakfast, so to continue the Hey-Classes-Are-Over-And-Who-Actually-STUDIES-On-A-Reading-Day theme of the past few days, I decided to go for some Smarties. You know, the little candies that come in those clear plastic wrappers?

I asked Jennifer to toss some to me, but I'm always afraid of stuff like that going horribly wrong and me being seriously injured, so I had her gently lob them to the other side of my bed, where I wasn't. I only made it about five Smarties into the pack, though, for three reasons:


1. The sour made my eyelid twitch.


2. And it twitched again. Dang sour.


3. I bit myself -- no joke.


I can't even handle small candied treats, which is why I'm not even bothering to study for my finals. I'll let Fate take care of that, and hope that there's no eyelid twitching involved.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

I made cookies, do you want some?

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home