Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Can't See Me Stalking Nobody But You For ALl Your Life

A police car pulled up to Alexander's Ice Cream Emporium tonight. A police car with me inside.

How's that for a dramatic beginning to a post? As it turns out, the police officer was Randy, a friend of mine, and I was sitting in the front seat and entirely devoid of handcuffs. As it also turns out, I was riding in the police car because another police officer came in to the convenience store tonight with Randy and informed me that some pervert was stalking me, and that I really need to be careful and take a different route home from work, etc. etc. and maybe just get a ride.

How's that for an even more dramatic ending to a post?

2 Comments:

Blogger jacob said...

Way too much drama for me.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

When L.Frank Baum in OZ wrote of the"wicked witch of the east and the wicked witch of the west" he was talking about small towns and their gossip problems.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home