Sunday, August 06, 2006

This Is What Comes From Working At A Local Convenience Store

Let me tell you about Ronnie. Ronnie invited me over to his place to watch Top Gun with him (this is of course after I shot down his going to see it in the theater idea when I pointed out that the movie was highly unlikely to be showing at any theater in the country).

Ronnie is also bipolar, has severe temper issues, and thinks he's a Scientologist. Oh, and he has a nineteen-year-old daughter (for those of you keeping score at home, I'm twenty-one - old enough to be his child).

What luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

is his last name Ripper?

3:52 AM  
Blogger Mooney said...

Don't lead Ronnie on... it makes Ronnie very angry. Seriously, guys like this are psycho.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, how'd it go?

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home