Tuesday, December 12, 2006

NURLO

The only bad thing about Finals Week is that it's keeping me away from my latest obsession.

I spent basically all day sitting at my computer desk, staring at

the astronaut devoured me
say
aforementioned food
delectable stuff
arrangement of beautiful daffodils
then fantastic wallflowers
have lunch
and eat steak
yum.


Do you have any idea what that kind of thing does to your brain? My desktop is piling up with notes and old downloaded jpg's, all clues to help me move, step by step, through this riddle. Though it's said to be in the vein of notpron, it's nowhere near as technical as that giant riddle one. These are mind games, TRUE riddles, and ones that I can actually solve (usually with loud crowings of "I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!!!").

But now I am stuck. So stuck. More stuck even than I was all day with the poem, if you can imagine. My only hope is to mire other people around me, and maybe together, we can work our way out of it. Nurlo?

[EDIT: To everyone coming here looking for a hint - and believe me, I wouldn't have figured this out if my lovely roommate Audrey hadn't said something - try it in morse code. Trust me.]

5 Comments:

Blogger the narrator said...

the long and short of it.

i once dated a girl named dot. i almost married her, but instead i dashed out of that relationship.

true story.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

Obviously he's a Martian and he eats people and garnishs them with daffodills
look out for green people
specialy if they'r short
good luck :--)=

10:54 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Dude, Loyd, thank you SO much. But I only understand your comment because I already solved it (AND the dirty dirty Michael Jackson one after it).

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

long and short ^_^
one is short and the other is long
any figures come in your mind that youve seen
try pronouncing them and stop each line

you'll need the tool you used ^_^

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good site you've got here.. It's hard to find good quality
writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you!
Take care!!
Also see my page - download music

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home