Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lost on Valentine's Day

I'm not really the kind of girl who gets really into Valentine's Day. Or who really pays attention to it at all, really. I have an entire world to save! Who can care about cards and sappy, ill-felt, ill-expressed, superficial sentiments anyway.

But then I caught the bug. I saw a roommate get really into baking for her boy thing, and a small part of my heart went, Awww. And then I found amazing valentines from woot.com that I HAD to give to my roommates. I live with four girls, there were four different valentines, it felt like heaven was solving for x for me.

So now I'm in the kitchen, mixing up pink, frothy angel food cake mix for a special Valentine's Day treat. And I have cool whip and sprinkles and frickin' RASPBERRIES. I don't even know who I am anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger brianne said...

I hope it was me who inspired you! I feel so proud.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home