Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Will Shout That If/When I Am Ever Arrested, As Well

Here is why I hate Facebook Chat: People keep signed off just as I send them super witty retorts based on their status messages. How cruel and unusual is that?

Also, it keeps telling me that people I'm chatting with are offline, when I know they are not. We'll be in the middle of a conversation, and they'll blip offline for a few seconds or a minute.

Both ways in which Facebook is sadly attempting to undermine my wit. It won't work, Facebook. I shall win this war.

They may take our lives, but they will never take our freeeeeedoooooooom!

3 Comments:

Blogger Corith Malin said...

Facebook chat is for stalkers. :~)

8:29 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Stalker.

9:12 AM  
Blogger PeterK said...

Facebook chat is heinous and evil...

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home