Thursday, July 10, 2008

Puke And Pancakes - It Really Is All About The Alliteration

Today I scrubbed up cat puke from the carpet while (while!) somehow managing to make myself a delicious breakfast of hot pancakes. Check out them skills.

And it only leads me to wonder, How am I not married yet? I am the oldest single Mormon in existence. (True fact!) How did a massive conclave of notoriously commitment-happy Mormon boys not scoop me up into their prayerful, obedient clutches?

Then I remembered - I ran screaming from their clutches and into the hermit cave known as Intellect.

But still, I'd make a great candidate for Mom, since I'm pretty sure all you do is clean up puke and fry up dozens and thousands of pancakes. At least by the way they tell things.

Revisionist history starts in the home.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true; that is all we do. That, and watch Disney's Cars 14 times a day. Life really is all that and a bag of chips.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Mooney said...

No success in life can compensate for failure to revise history in the home.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home