Sunday, July 06, 2008

Oh, And I Learned Where Bhutan Is. And What It Is, Too.

I spent my fourth of July getting rained on, sleeping in corners with all my worldly possessions piled about me, running barefoot through the questionable sidewalks of D.C., sampling a petunia and hoping they're not one of those toxic plants while at the same time thinking it would be kinda cool, wishing for more dinosaur-related gore at the IMAX, eating a festively-blue rice krispie treat that was as large as my head (with help) that dyed everything in its wake a brilliant unmistakable shade, sleeping on the Metro, and watching the fireworks obscured by a dense smoke cloud.

Vive Le Quatre Juillet!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

qweqweqwe gaming laptops under 500 asdaasfasfasf
adasfafascxvzcxv gaming laptops under 500 asdadad
good gaming laptops ascadvsdbsdbd
zxcz good gaming laptops asdads
adasfsdg best laptop under 500 xcbxbxcb
cbcbnvbm gaming laptops under 500 ryruurt
4uruyjfg gaming laptops under 500 dghkgkjhl
678utfhg gaming laptops under 500 234tdh
2354etyh best laptops for gaming iuyt5
vdfgrht gaming laptops under 500 546ygh

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home