Saturday, January 01, 2005

"So This is the New Year"

In the midst of flipping through channels to catch a countdown show that had good music (Ashlee Simpson is NOT good music) and pouring sparkling cider, I actually made some New Year's resolutions. I've always been good at keeping my resolutions, but for the past few years they've always been "drink chocolate milk" and "eat food." (Oh, chocolate milk, how I miss you. Come back to me with your delicious, chocolatey creaminess. None of this 1% non-Creamery nonsense. Ew, gross, I promise you I take one sip of that nastiness and leave it on the floor of Rachael's car to mold. I haven't been unfaithful to you, sweet sweet chocolate milk, I will love you forever and ever, I promise.) So, it's been easy. Not this year.

1. Eat food. This year it seems especially relevant, not silly as in years past. Operation: Gain Ten Pounds isn't going so hot, but it'll get better.

2. Be a better Plan Leader. I am the worst Plan Leader ever, but it won't stay that way.

3. Have more whimsy in my life. Why do throngs of people never chase me through the streets of London? This needs to happen.

4. Prepare for The Plan. It will be glorious, but it's mostly Top Secret, so no asking.

5. Actually work on peoples' blogs. As you can see, my own isn't so hot right now, but maybe I'll find the time, so as long as you don't change your password, good things will be happening.

And now it's off to the annual good luck dinner for New Year's day. I hope you all know enough to be eating pork and sauerkraut today, otherwise you're going to have terrible luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

Many years ago my doc (Dr.Ritewing) prescribed to me "emulsified coconut
oil in palletable form"800 cal. per TB..I didn't gain weight.It tasted like emulsified shark.It was years before I realized how ritewing he was.I weigh
208 now.The blubber will come--

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home