Tuesday, February 15, 2005

"How Does it Feel to Know You're Everything I Want"

Without googling, name the song. One of my very favorites. Do you know what I hate? I hate when people steal my music. And I don't know what makes that distinction. I can have the same taste in music as someone and be thrilled, but if I connect to a song in a way, and I see that song being prostituted somehow, it drives me crazy and I don't know what to do.

Which is not what I wanted to talk about at all.

But I guess I'll talk about music anyway since it's a good topic. I recently noticed that a very important, very special CD of mine was missing. And to mourn its loss, I brought out another CD which is also missing. So very, very few of you can understand my feelings at the time, just the complete desolation. Music is my life, this music owns my soul, and it was... gone. Fortunately, I told Jenny (who CAN understand), and she at least replaced the Mendelssohn.

I just wish... something would change. Change is good, and I like it. Only people who aren't content want something to change, though. Interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

I remember downloading this song and falling in love with it. And then getting the cd and falling in love with every single song on it. It's love. A lot like discovering that Borders stocks an entire row of Bright Eyes cds, more than any other place I've found here, except maybe my cd case.

7:16 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Only Dan could get away with using the creepy smiley. And only Bart can get away with that sort of comment.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home