Saturday, February 12, 2005

I have this paper to write, but I'm having trouble getting started, which is where you guys come in.

The paper has to be about my favorite toy. Just, don't ask. I'm pretty mad at this assignment, and if I go into detail I'll probably start killing people, and I have a feeling that could have a negative impact on not only me, but on society as a whole as well.

So tell me: What should my favorite toy be? And if you can think of three reasons why it should be my favorite toy, that would be even better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

is it signifigent your ad is for a toy store ? ---write about your butterfly collectiom

9:26 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Your favorite toy should be a Barbie. Why? Well, it's fun to rip their heads off. Playing with them prepares you for all of the unrealistic situations you'll encounter later in life. And you can cut their hair so that your own stays flawless. Basically, it's like a science expermient. Yeah.

11:48 AM  
Blogger tuesday said...

Ninja Turtles action figures--all the way.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Heroes in a half-shell!
TURTLE POWER!

1:43 AM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Apparently I'll be writing it on my stuffed rabbit. I'm not sure which one, really, since I combined two to come up with a good thesis, but it's not like Chris can read my thoughts anyway. He's just an adjunct.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home