Sunday, March 06, 2005

"You're Afraid 'Cause She's Got You Closer"

I'm going to have to blog about my weekend eventually. "Eventually" does not mean "right now," so I have the freedom to talk about, oh, self-reliance, for example.

A Friend: Who else does she have to turn to?
Me: Herself?

You need to get to that point where you can rely on yourself before you can be anything at all like truly, fantastically happy. Until then, you rely on others. What would it be like if instead of relying on other people to make things better, we just sat around enjoying each others' company? And there was no back-stabbing or underlying malice? That would be nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger juxtaposer said...

Can you please stop twisting my words? That would be nice too. If you haven't noticed, I don't bring a lot of spiritual beliefs into my blog. It's a secular thing, and I like to keep the sacred off of the internet. Personal opinion.

3:13 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

Self-righteous jerk. I bet it was you who turned in that Griggs.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home