Thursday, November 10, 2005

But I Didn't Care Where I Was Going

I had fun messing around last night; the changes you see are mostly small ones, just playing around with color scheme and backgrounds and such. I like the leaves, they feel very autumnal to me, which is nice. I liked the pink a lot, but it was time for a change. (Note to those of you who think that I cannot handle any sort of slight vibration in my universe of discourse: You are wrong. But heaven help us all if Jon Stewart wears a non-white shirt, or M&M's change their colors -- little things like that trip me up and I get all scraped up and fumble-y.)

So I hope you enjoy it and keep reading. I try to write the best I can, but my best isn't always very good, and sometimes my best is simply too far to grasp at, but it's been a fun journey so far. I've been blogging for over a year now, and I've come a long way from the despairing child I was a year ago. The nightmares are even starting to fade, and I have to thank you for lending me your happiness to lean upon.

Here's to leading your life juxtapositiously, whatever that means! And someday remind me to tell the story behind that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

eeer--aaah---mmm--pictures are allways welcome %-) %=bugeyes

7:11 PM  
Blogger tuesday said...

Story behind that: DavidZobell.

Done.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

Love the new background. Very fall appropriate without being cheesy.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home