Monday, November 21, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

The good news is that the internet is back, hurrah!

The sad news (for you) is that I'm leaving for Thanksgiving, and probably won't be updating. But who knows what opportunities the break will bring me!

And so I'm off. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, and eat lots and lots of food. Also, remember those who suffered so much in the beginning, going through years of starvation to colonize this land. One of them was my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather.

4 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

Sounds like a long trip coming up,Thanksgiving in Hawaii ?

8:42 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

:(

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother doesn't count?

Just curious.

8:43 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

We never talk about her. Every year you tell the John Howland story, never the Elizabeth Turner Howland story. Or whatever her name was. But I guess that's because only John (haHA, does he read this?) was stupid enough to fall off of a boat.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home