Friday, December 02, 2005

K8N4-e ASUS

Today I got to talk computers with the boys. I mean, okay, mostly it was Art telling me what to write as I typed it all into the Google searchbar and then me getting frustrated and hating Google and hating Linux and hating my life and not knowing what anything meant really, but still. I'm learning. I mean, Jennay called me for computer help. That means something, right?

I'm only saying this because for years I thought I was adopted. My whole family knew everything there was to know about computers and spent their time hacking into top secret government websites probably, while I didn't even know how to count in binary. And then I went off to college, with my very own computer in tow, and it was like my life suddenly began.

Basically, though, this is a long-winded route to simply say that if you have a little extra cash weighing you down this Christmas season, I'd like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home