Sunday, December 11, 2005

Soon Will Be The End, When I Shall Find Freedom

Hahaaaaaa is all I really have to say. I know that probably made all of you intensely curious, but you know what? Tough. I'm the kind of girl who gets her hair completely soaking when she's outside in sub-freezing temperatures just because someone told her not to, so if you really think you can coax me into telling you more, you're crazy.

Oh, but there's one thing. Um, if you have the notion of going hot tubbing in the winter and the snow, it's a really great notion, so go for it, but don't forget to hydrate yourself occasionally, or you might find yourself running barefoot through the snow back into the house and not being able to listen to whatever the heck your friend is trying to say to you because WILL THOSE BLACK SPOTS NOT GO AWAY.

Oh, and another thing. Without my headphones and my hoodie, I don't think I'd be making it through finals preparation. I don't know how the rest of you peoples function, but I need the both.

P.S. Congratumalations to Megann for playing her recital. Everyone go to her blog now and say nice things to her. NOW. She's beautiful and funny and talented, and I think she needs more recognition for being such an awesome friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home