Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What A Marvelous Holiday

Today in honor of Valentine's Day, I was going to post naked pictures of myself rolling around on my bed in big stacks of money, as per Miss Jerilyn's request.

But then, as I was walking across Brigham Young University campus, I saw a guy dressed up as Cupid, running around distributing candy, while Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" rolled through the air around him/us. And I thought that would be way, way more interesting to tell you guys about.

He'd run up to unsuspecting girls who were buried deep in worrying about their upcoming midterms and he would extend his BYU Bookstore bag filled with candy. The girls would startle out of their reveries and look shocked and awkward at this half-naked man draped in white with WINGS ATTACHED and a "Happy Valentine's Day!" sign scribbled in red marker hanging from his belt/rope/thing. It was FANTASTIC. I wish I could have bottled up the awkwardness of the entire thing and gifted it to you, my friends, with perhaps some candy hearts and doily fringe. This is my valentine to you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

I wonder if it's the same guy that would dress up in a flesh-toned bodysuit and a fig leaf for Halloween. He always made me laugh.

Ah, the BYU.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Baltazar said...

Does that mean that option one is out ?

5:23 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

If I like you a lot, then no.

But do I like anyone THAT much?

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home