Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Acapulcas

Today was the last day of classes, so you know right now I'm up late partying. And by "partying," I mean I'm actually just being slightly hyper, sitting on my bed watching movies, eating leftover chips from a class party, and reading about alpacas.

Why alpacas? Because there was a link in a sidebar, and it's 3 a.m., and right now alpacas seem like the funniest thing ever. And when I learned that my roommate had never heard of the things and refused to believe in them, it only made it funnier. She calls them Acapulcas and is agreeing to let us breed them right here in our bedroom. One problem, though: I leave in ten days.

So I typed "alpaca gestation period" into Google to see if we could feasibly make our alpaca breeding last hurrah into a reality.

We have ten days. Alpacas take about 335. I don't think we're gonna make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home