Saturday, August 19, 2006

Some Life Plans

I bought a car today.

I figure if I leave it at one sentence, there's not much opportunity to go rambling on and mess anything up. Some days, I simply cannot write anything good - and since I'm a writer, that depresses me. And I cannot deal with anything more at the moment, not even something as slight as sentence flow - this is how overburdened I am.

I believe in greatness, and not just in admiring it. I believe in sculpting greatness out of this flawed existence I hold, but the demands of such are more than I'd imagined. I remember a time when someone I love told me I was going to save the world. I haven't been able to forget that, or been able to ignore the inner drive pushing me toward...something.

It's a puzzle that I'm starting to find the edge pieces to, and that's both exciting and terrifying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corith Malin said...

I'm not a big fan of puzzles. I can sit there and try every piece against every other piece, and I still won't make one match. Because of this, I try to avoid making the analogy that life is a puzzle. But thanks for making it for me, now I feel like a failure.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home